Nestle Objectives in any country’s market are derived from overall Company’s objective. They are dreaming to be world’s finest & largest food manufacturer in terms of both quality and quantity produced.
Nestle is Goaling to Keeping Customer’s loyalty & Boosting sales by creating values to customers on Long terms & Short terms respectively.
- Building mutual trust & interest with Local Government / Authorities, Direct & Indirect partners & of course Consumers too
- Achieving International standards of Production, Environment, and others in local production plants.
- Applying & Testing modern latest technologies & processing to ensure their best bench marking & business practice.
- Follow & Obey local & International laws
- Ensuring improvements on continuous basis
- Measuring Benefits & Costs
Nestle Quality Policy
We in our daily life always go towards brands we trust, why do we trust? Only because we have faith in their qualitative products. Do you ever buy any product you don’t believe on brand? Being consumers we always try to get best of the products in least of amount spent. Similarly people buy Nestle only because they know its quality. Nestle name on any product promises to provide
- Consumption safety
- Produced under local laws & regulations
- Believe on quality which will build more consumer trust and preference towards Nestle
- Commitment on quality
- All Nestle functions across our value chain are fully responsible to follow mandatory norms.
- They produce defect free products under zero wastage of natural resources with food safety compliance.
- Nestle enforces quality requirements, food production techniques and technologies under state’s regularity authority from 1st step of collecting raw material for the products to the last step of customer’s consumption.