Prepare an ER diagram by using following statements
1. Dealership may keeps the stock of the cars. cars having attributes of Car id , model no, manufacturing years.
2. Cars transport through the shipment. Attributes area no etc.
3. shippers has a contract with manufacturer.
4. Attributes of manufacturer license no.
5. Manufacturer provide licensed to the dealers.
Prepare an ER diagram of multinational organization deals with products.
1. Company has no. of branches all around the country.
2.Branches has its own employee having attribute emp id, name , address etc.
3. Employee sale the product and got commission against the product.
4. Product attributes are code, quantity and price.
Prepare an ER diagram of Bus Company.
A Bus Company owns a number of busses. Each bus is allocated to a particular route, although some routes may have several busses. Each route passes through a number of town.
One or more drivers are allocated to each stage of a route, which corresponds to a journey through some or all of the towns on a route. Some of the towns have a garage where busses are kept and each of the busses are identified by the registration number and can carry different numbers of passengers, since the vehicles vary in size and can be single or double-decked. Each route is identified by a route number and information is available on the average number of passengers carried per day for each route. Drivers have an employee number, name, address, and sometimes a telephone number.”
Prepare An ER diagram of University.
A lecturer, identified by his or her number, name and room number, is responsible for organizing a number of course modules. Each module has a unique code and also a name and each module can involve a number of lecturers who deliver part of it. A module is composed of a series of lectures and because of economic constraints and common sense, sometimes lectures on a given topic can be part of more than one module. A lecture has a time, room and date and is delivered by a lecturer and a lecturer may deliver more than one lecture. Students, identified by number and name, can attend lectures and a student must be registered for a number of modules. We also store the date on which the student first registered for that module. Finally, a lecturer acts as a tutor for a number of students and each student has only one tutor.”